Stallholder Terms and Conditions
All festival stallholders must agree and adhere to the Stallholder Terms and Conditions listed below:
Download printable version (pdf)
1. A completed application (including certificates for Food Vendors) must be submitted before we will accept your stall booking. Your site is not reserved until we have approved your application and received the correct payment. Acceptance is at the sole discretion of the festival committee. We will not accept applications from any commercial business claiming to be a community group.
2. You confirm that you have developed and implemented your own health and safety measures as per your obligations under any government enactment.
3. Preference is given to local community groups, artisan craft and food producers and businesses with an emphasis on handmade and home-grown. Applications from sellers of mass-produced and parallel imported groups are likely to be declined. We will take into consideration the quality and uniqueness of your product and presentation. Your application must be supported with a minimum of three photos of your products and your stall layout.
4. Stall siting is at the sole discretion of the festival committee. We will NOT TOLERATE disputes over stall allocations.
5. A festival site is 3 metres wide by 4 metres deep. A double site is 6 metres wide by 4 metres deep. Your stall must remain within this area. If you require more space, please reserve an additional site.
6. A bare site is provided. You must bring your own tables, displays and overhead shelters and arrange for your own power and water if needed.
7. Only one vehicle is allowed to enter the festival area per stall. All vehicles must be off the street or within your stall area by 8.30 am. No vehicles may re-enter or leave the street before 3.00 pm.
8. The Kowhai Festival committee is not responsible for any damage, loss or injury sustained. You are totally responsible for your own goods and property.
9. Payment: Payment to be deposited into the Festival bank account 12 3095 0219534 00 within 10 business days of receiving notification of stall application approval. Please include your business name and site number as reference.
10. Refunds & Cancellation: The Huge Day Out will operate rain or shine, as long as it is safe to do so. No refund is offered if the event is unable to run due to weather, coronavirus, or any unforeseen situation. If the stallholder cancels before 15th September a $20 administration fee will be retained with the remainder returned to the stallholder. Cancellations after that date will result in forfeiture of stall fee.